Vivo, the Chinese smartphone company on Monday has launched the mid-ranger selfie-focused Vivo V7+ smartphone in a new ‘Infinite Love’ Limited Edition red color variant. the company has made the device in collaboration with famous fashion designer Manish Malhotra ahead of the Valentine’s Day falling in next week.
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India, stated, “Vivo has always believed in delighting the customers with its product and design innovation. With the launch of V7+ Manish Malhotra Limited edition, we are providing an opportunity for consumers to express their love in a more elegant and captivating manner,”
The company says that the new Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ limited edition draws inspiration from the universal colour of love, successfully emoting emotions close to heart by targeting young and edgy consumers around Valentine’s Day.
Love is a universal truth. Love is unconditional and knows no boundaries. Every time you pick up this phone, know that you are loved….infinitely.
Manish Malhotra – “Love is a universal truth. Love is unconditional and knows no boundaries. Every time you pick up this phone, know that you are loved….infinitely,”
In a press statement, Manish Malhotra stated, “I am happy to collaborate with Vivo and present the V7+. We have created a phone that symbolises the spirit of youth and infinite love,”
The highlight feature of the Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ Limited Edition is a heart-shaped motif which signifies that Love is Infinite and transcends beyond boundaries. it is priced at Rs. 22,990 will be available online via Amazon India and via offline channels across India.
Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ Red Launch Offers
- Get extra Rs 3000 off on exchange on purchase of this product through Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd. *T&C*
- Get a gift voucher worth Rs 500 from Ferns n Petals on purchase of this product through Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd. *T&C*
- Get couple movie tickets from Book My Show on purchase of this product from Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd. *T&C*
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. *T&C*
Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ Highlights
- The Vivo V7+ 24-megapixel selfie camera with “Moonlight Glow” front flash.
- The device is packed with AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio chipset.
- The device sports a 5.99-inch HD IPS “Full View” display with an 18:9 aspect ratio
Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ Specification
The Vivo V7+ bears a 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 p) HD IPS “Full View” display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.15 mm narrow bezels, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass protection. the device runs on Funtouch operating system 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat update and is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. it is further backed by a non-removable Li-ion 3225 mAh battery and comes with 64GB of on-board storage which is further expandable up-to 256GB via MicroSD card support.
On the optics front, as mentioned earlier the device sports 24-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.78-inch sensor and “Moonlight Glow” soft selfie flash. it also sports 16-megapixel rear “OV16880” sensor with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash. other camera feature includes
• Rear Mode: Ultra HD, PPT, Professional, Slow, Time-Lapse
• Front Mode: Normal, Face Beauty , Group selfie, Portrait mode, LIVEOn, Watermark, Touch Capture, Voice Capture, Palm Capture, Timer, Mirrored Selfie, Videos.
On the Connectivity front, the option includes Dual SIM (Triple Slot (2 SIM + 1 MicroSD Card Slot), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio chipset, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio and and USB OTG. it also on-boards sensors including Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass and Gyroscope. the device measures at 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.7 mm and weights at 160 grams. it is available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colour variants.
You can purchase Vivo V7+ ‘Infinite Love’ Red Colour Variant From here.
Source – Vivo India
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Android for any queries related to your devices.