ZTE Mobile Corporation subsidiary brand Nubia Mobile has just launched Nubia V18, the company’s latest mid-range offering from the new ‘V series’ – the highlight feature of the device is its 6.01-inch FHD+ 18:9 Display with an 86.25% screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D curved glass protection, Snapdragon 625 and 4GB RAM. The device is priced at ¥1299 (approx $205) and will be available for pre-booking starting from March 22. it will go on sale starting from March 29 via company’s e-store, Suning.com, and Tmall.com.
Nubia V18 specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB onboard storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Nubia UI 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, Beautify
- Maverick (Company’s own Voice Assistant)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with NeoPower 3.0 technology, Capable of charging other devices via USB OTG.
- Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- Dimensions: 158.7x 75.5x 7.75mm; Weight: 170g
The Nubia V18 also supports face unlock feature which unlocks the device in seconds by scanning over 106 facial recognition points. it is available in Stone Black, Space Gold, and Nebula Red colour options.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Android for any queries related to your devices.