Huawei’s sub-brand Honor yesterday has finally launched the company’s latest offering Honor 10 for Indian market at a launch event held in London. the device is company’s flagship offering and was first launched in China last month. the highlight feature of the device is that it comes with AI 2.0-based features based on beautification and face recognition along with Huawei’s in-house HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC which is paired with 6GB of RAM, Dual rear camera setup and a 19:9 FullView Display.
Honor 10 Specifications
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC Color gamut, 19:9 aspect ratio, screen-to-body ratio of 86.2-percent
- Octa-Core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 970 (4 x 2.36 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- 16MP (RGB) primary camera with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, depth focus, PDAF, CAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI Camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip with 7.1 multi-channel sound effects
- 3400 mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
Coming to pricing, The Honor 10 is priced in India at Rs. 32,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB on-board storage variant in India. however, the company has decided not to launch the 6GB RAM and 64GB on-board storage in the country. the device will be available from midnight 12:01 AM Wednesday, May 16 in India exclusively via Flipkart in Midnight Black and Phantom Blue colour options.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Android for any queries related to your devices.