Smartron, the Indian based startup has today launched t.phone P in India under its portfolio of t.phone series. the USP of the device is its metal uni-body, a massive 5,000 mAh battery which the company claim offers up-to 2 days of battery backup in a single charge and can also charge other devices using USB OTG.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Boni, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Smartron said, “The t.phone P is inspired by the multi-faceted, on the move, globally aware Indian consumer. This is a person who expects more from his phone without any compromises and without stretching the seams of his pockets. With a massive 5,000 mAh battery and an all metal body, we’ve merged power and beauty into the t.phone P. To top it, we have layered it with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processing might to give millions of Indians an enviable device at an exceptional price.
Smartron t.phone P specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 p) HD display | 2.5D curved Display
- 1.4GHz | Octa-Core | Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform | 3GB RAM | Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB on-board storage | Expandable up-to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5,000 mAh battery | OTG Reverse charging support
- Rear Camera : 13MP rear camera | F/2.2 aperture | 1.12um pixel size | Phase Detection Autofocus | LED Flash | Beautify | HDR | Panorama | Time Lapse | Burst mode
- Front Camera : 5MP Selfie shooter | F/2.2 aperture | 1.12um pixel size | LED flash | Wide Selfie | Beautify | Burst Mode
- Security : Fingerprint sensor (placed on the rear, can be also used to take pictures and answer calls)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS,Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) | 3.5mm audio jack | Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Sensor : Accelerometer | Ambient light sensor | Gyroscope | Proximity sensor
- Black Colour
- Measurement : 148.3 × 72.2 × 8.9 mm
- Weight : 160 grams
The Smartron t.phone P is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be available exclusively via Flipkart through a flash sale starting from January 17th at 12.01 PM IST till stocks last.
Smartron was founded with a vision to build India’s first true global technology OEM brand that is ‘Designed and Engineered’ in India for India and the world. Smartron developed and introduced a very unique and innovative tronX™, an AI powered IoT platform offering highly intelligent, personalized and seamless experiences, services, and care through range of next generation smart devices, things and systems targeting personal, health, home, education, enterprise, infra, agriculture and energy verticals. Smartron is also leading the efforts to build a robust product ecosystem around tronX™ under “powered by tronX™” program.
Source : Smartron MobileIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices