OnePlus, The Shenzhen based smartphone maker has started rolling out OxygenOS 5.1.6 for the OnePlus 6 smartphone. the latest update brings several new features such as Portrait Mode for the front camera, Light Bokeh effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera, Added Dual-4G network option in SIM & network settings and more.
OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA Update Changelog
Here’s the complete changelog :
- Enable Idea VoLTE services in India
- Fixed stability issues for Dual Sim Cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Supported battery percentage in the status bar
- Improved ringtone volume and sound quality
- Now able to schedule Do Not Disturb(DND) mode
- Added Dual-4G network option in SIM & network settings
- Optimized power consumption and Improved system stability
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting to Bluetooth devices.
The OxygenOS 5.1.6 update rolling out for OnePlus 6 is sized at 223 MB in size and still comes with May 2018 Android security patch. The Over-the-Air update will reach a small percentage of users today, and will begin a broader rollout in the coming days.
Source – Oneplus
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices