Lenovo owned Motorola has officially started sending the press invites for the official launch of its upcoming device, the Moto E5 Plus. the company is hosting an event on July 10 were it will announced the device. it will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India. the highlight feature of the device is its 6-inch 18:9 Max Vision display, and a massive 5,000mAh battery.
Moto E5 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1440 × 720p) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.4GHz | Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
- 3GB RAM | Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage | Expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) update
- 5000mAh battery with 15W TurboPower charging support
- 12MP rear camera | LED Flash | F/2.0 aperture | 1.25um pixel size | Laser Autofocus | PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus)
- 8MP front-facing camera | F/2.2 | 1.12um pixel size | Selfie Flash
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE | WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n | Bluetooth 4.2 | GPS | 3.5mm audio jack
- Other features: Water repellent nano coating | Front-ported speaker | Dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 75.3 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
Moto E5 Plus Price
The Moto E5 Plus is priced at € 169 (roughly Rs.13,500) and will be available in Black, Mineral blue, FIne Gold, and Flash Grey color options.
The Moto E5 Plus is loaded with amazing features to provide you with the ultimate smartphone experience. Stay ahead of the rest with the new Moto E5 Plus which sports a sleek design at a great price.
Source : Amazon India
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices